The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate works Monday – Friday and is scheduled for an eight (8) hour shift between the hours of 8:30AM and 8:00PM.
This position is not eligible to telecommute.
Corvette America (dba ExtraMile Brands) is growing! This is your opportunity to become part of a collaborative, supportive and rewarding team!
ABOUT US: ExtraMile Brands has manufactured and distributed automotive parts, accessories, and performance products for over 40 years! As a collective whole, our family of brands and experts pride ourselves in providing high-quality parts and super customer service to the global aftermarket community of automotive enthusiasts. Our brands include ‘Auto Accessories of America’ (Since 1977), ‘Corvette America’ (Since 1977), ‘Mr. Mustang’ (Since 1975), Onyx Covers (Since 1983), ‘Classic Fit Covers’, ‘Classic Car Dashes’ and ‘Mustang America’.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK PERFORMED:
This entry level, E-Commerce & Customer Service position is a chance for the ideal candidate to join our sales team and be part of the world leader in Corvette and Muscle car parts. The candidate will be responsible for representing the company to current and potential customers by interacting with them in a professional and courteous manner and addressing any questions or needs they may have.
- Reviewing and releasing website orders, eBay and Amazon orders and following up with customers’ requests for information and help with Customer Service issues
- Redistribute and answer customer service email and assist in processing Internet sales.
- Assisting customers with product availability, list pricing, order follow up, etc.
- Trace order shipments, review shipping damage, and/or invetigate lost claims.
- Approving and issuing call tags/return labels, credits and/or refunds when necessary.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by answering any questions the customer may have prior to an order and/or once they receive the product(s), communicating any product installation information, and providing appropriate order aftercare to the customer, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the E-Commerce & Customer Service Supervisor, Director of Sales, and/or Sales Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal and Listening), especially communicating via telephone.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasked and fast paced environment and prioritize time sensitive issues.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office to Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with AS400 is desirable.
- Experience with Amazon & Ebay listings preferred.
- Possess assertiveness and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Experience working in automobile restoration or automotive parts industry preferable.
The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate is subject to bending, squatting, pushing, lifting 30 pounds, crawling and working in otherwise awkward positions. The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate must also manipulate his/her hands and wrists and sustain eyestrain for prolonged periods of time as this person is subject to many hours of utilizing computers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HAZARDS:
The E-Commerce & Customer Service Associate works in a well-lighted, temperature-controlled environment. The position is subject to repetitive motions of the fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- No experience needed
- Under 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reedsville, PA 17084: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location